Welcome to United Scanning Services
United Scanning possess the latest concrete imaging systems, utilising high frequency ground penetrating radar to allow us to provide insight into concrete, asphalt, soil and sand.
Combining the skill of our trained and accredited technicians, our experience delivering high resolution underground and concrete imaging projects and our ground penetrating radar systems, United Scanning is able to provide the best insights in Perth.
We provide the information you need to make informed and safe construction decisions and can help you answer these questions in a timely and cost effective way:
- What services are in this structure or underground and precisely where are they located?
- How high is the quality of this concrete and what chemical attributes contribute to that strength?
- How has this structure weathered or degraded? Where are the cracks, delamination zones and porous sections?
- Is this concrete structure of the quality required? Is there voids, honeycombing, tanking or other defects that may contribute to a failure and where are they?
- How much load can this structure safely support?
- Is it safe to drill or dig here?
- Are there services within your area of construction?
Our electrical company have used United scanning on several occasions and they have always bent over backwards to try and help us even on short notice. Matt and his crew always deliver a professional service and comprehensive report. I Fully recommend United Scanning services.
United scanning have been great to deal with from start to finish. Scheduling the jobs thru the office was simple and was easy to get a scanner locked in in a suitable quick time frame which is usually hard in this industry. Also awesome crystal clear reports from Ali onsite with clear findings and easy…
Fantastic service and very responsive to quote requests. I have been using United Scanning for a number of years now and have never hit a service during drilling or test pitting activities. A Class Service and very reasonably priced would highly recommend!
I rang United Scanning on Wednesday to do a job for my strata. They booked me for the next day and by 4pm on the Thursday, I had my scan Report and knew exactly where my Service lines were. Absolutely amazing with no digging required. Thanks very much!
Many thanks to the team at United Scanning for their support of our Attadale Primary School nature play project. The site for our nature play was a minefield with multiple services including power running through the middle of the project. United Scanning not only gave us a great price but surveyed the site at short…
Morning Matthew, a brief note to the team, all went well this morning which is great. Great service end to end when we required professional services urgently.
Examples of our reports
Service Locating Example Report (includes services marked on aerial map and site photo)